pointless-letters:

I don’t know what H Moody is worrying about. If anything, science fiction has taught us that coming into contact with chemicals in industrial estates results in superheroes fighting on the side of truth and justice at least half of the time. It’s an even chance that we’ll come out ahead, is what I’m saying.

From what I’m learning about rats, it’s more like 80% chance of Rats of NIHM, 20% chance of Rodents of Unusual Size, and 0% chance of skaven.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s