Mexico’s ski racing uniform wins the Olympics.
As soon as I saw him I knew I had to know more about him. Besides having the best uniform, Hubertus von Hohenlohe, Mexico’s only athlete at the Winter Olympics, turns out he’s quite a character full of surprises.
– He’s a 55 year old German prince whose grandfather, Kaiser Franz II, was the last Holy Roman emperor. He was born in Mexico, that’s why he can represent the country
– He is fluent in five languages
– An artist himself, he friended Andy Warhol at Studio 54
– He is the heir to an automobile fortune. His father introduced Volkswagen into Mexico
– He is a musician who has put out eight records so far, including this 2013 track “Higher Than Mars”
– He will be the second-oldest winter Olympian in history when he hits the Sochi slopes in his mariachi-inspired uniform.
I vote we move the olympics from Sochi to this man’s wonderful, perfect body.